Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jenifer & Daves noodle salad

I once had a friend named Jenifer that made me mad. That's another story, but she did make this noodle salad that I don't really care for so much to be honest. The reason that I am putting it on here is because it seems that everyone else loves it. She has 4 children & they ate it alot. She gave me the recipe & I took it to a potluck dinner once & everyone was complimenting it. Since then, I have taken it to many potlucks. This recipe makes alot. I have 2 sons that both love it as well. My youngest will eat the entire pot if I let him. Which I usually do. lol

2 or 3 chicken breast
1/2 cup radishes- diced
1 onion
1 1/2 cup sliced celery
2 small bags elbow noodles cooked & chilled
1 small can of peas

sauce
3 cups salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
2-3 tbls. mustard
4-5 tbls. dill pickle juice
salt and pepper to taste
seasonall.

Cook the noodles and chicken- let cool.
Dice the vegetables & add to chicken & noodles.
Make the sauce, add it to the salad and mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment