Sunday, March 21, 2010

sandwiches

Here are a few sandwiches that I love, that many people think sound bad. Most of the time when they try them, they do like them.

Banana sandwich:
A small amount of peanut butter spread on the bread. I prefer smooth.
Mayo & sliced banana on bread.

Pineapple sandwich:
Strain the pineapple & put it on the bread with mayo.

Ham & turkey sandwich:
Put meat on the bread with mayo, pepper, & bbq chips.

egg sandwich:
I do love the egg sandwiches with bacon & cheese. I can't get my sons to eat this one but it is better than it sounds.

mayo, ketchup, salt, pepper & scrambled eggs on the bread. This one is usually better with toasted bread.

1 comment:

  1. You are talking my language here. I love your sandwich ideas. Come to my blog. I'd be flattered. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

    ReplyDelete