Thursday, November 5, 2009

AllModern.com



Instead of writing about a recipe today, I will write about a site and some product that I own. http://www.allmodern.com/ has many nice products ranging from kitchenware to furniture. I love the designs that they have on pillows, sheets, etc. I own the Berghoff Nova 7 piece kitchen & bar set. I found it on the website by going to kitchen and clicking on the link for peelers, slicers....
I didn't know what to expect from this set because I have some of these items all over the kitchen & garage. I like this one because they will always stay together & easy to find! What amazed me the most about the kitchen set is the quality. I doubt that any of the pieces could ever break from a fall and they will last a very long time. I used the garlic press last night & it worked better than any garlic press that I have ever owned. The set is available for purchase at

http://www.allmodern.com/BergHOFF-International-1107738-BGI1000.html





I also own the CAKE Profile Votive Candle. It costs 25 dollars and is well worth the price. The quality of the votive is superior to other similar products I own by competitors. Just like the Berghoff kitchen and bar set this ware is made to last forever. All Modern says about the votive candle "Known for his innovative approach to exhibit design and project management, Scot Spratford has created unique pieces for CAKE, which truly showcase his tremendous talent. The unique silhouette of the Profile Votive Candle makes for a dramatic focal point. With a uniquely shaped base and opaque glass top, this votive will be quite the conversation starter. Stick a tea light candle into the center of this votive and watch as the warm glow illuminates the room."

The candle is available for purchase at http://www.allmodern.com/CAKE-pv003-CKE1007.html

No comments:

Post a Comment